Happy Labor Day!!
You are here for a special treat. I am sharing one of my stable breakfast recipes with you!
These overnight oats do not require any cooking, and it takes less than 5 minutes to prepare.
Leave a comment down below if you would like to see more recipes!
- ½ cup of oats
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond beverage
- ½ tablespoon of organic chia seed
- ½ teaspoon of raw shelled hemp seed (or raw almond butter)
- Slices of fresh bananas
- Handful of frozen wild berries or strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of dragon fruit
- ½ teaspoon of manuka honey (optional, non-vegan), stevia extract
Chia seeds are high in Omega-3 fatty acid and have an excellent source of fiber.
Add hemp seeds or nut butter to give a little nutty flavor and creamy texture.
Calories: 280cal, Protein: 9g, Carbohydrates: 39g, Fat: 9g
Micronutrients: Potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron
Until next time, see you then.